Middle East and Central Asia
UK University Open Days and Visits
SI-UK understands that many international students are currently feeling anxious about coronavirus and how it is affecting UK study. Because of this, all of our upcoming university visits have moved online, so you still have direct access to UK institutions and our team of education consultants.
Appointments are now available with all of the below universities and we are ready to help answer all of your questions about upcoming entry, coronavirus and how your application may be affected.
Upcoming Online Events
Top Ranked UK Universities Open Day
19 September 2019
15:00 - 18:00
SI-UK London Office
Meet some of the best universities in the UK and the world this September at our Top Universities Open Day.
Get ahead of the curve ahead of September 2020 UK university entry by speaking to international admissions officers about studying undergraduate and postgraduate courses in the UK.
- Top UK Universities Seminar (13:30)
Make sure to arrive early on the day so you can take advantage of a special seminar on applying to top UK universities with Robert Money, SI-UK's resident application expert and Cambridge University graduate.
This seminar is ideal for international students who are interested in studying at an Oxbridge university, or wish to apply for courses in medicine.
- Who is attending?
University of Bath
- The University of Bath is a prestigious university that was founded in 1966 has a superb range of programmes in science, technology, business, engineering, humanities and social science.
- Bath was ranked 4th overall out of 122 in the Times Higher Education Student Experience Survey 2018
- The University was ranked 6th in the Guardian University Guide 2020, with 11 subjects in the top ten
University of Birmingham
- Birmingham is 81st in this year’s QS World University Rankings, cementing their position in the top 100 universities globally and placing them 14th amongst UK universities.
- Less than two hours from London, Birmingham is situated in a prime, central location in the country, and offers everything you could desire from a capital city, within easy reach of the picturesque English countryside.
- For more than a century, University of Birmingham research has had a major impact on the city of Birmingham, the region and the world.
University of Bristol
- Bristol are the second most-targeted university by Britain's top 100 graduate employers and ranked sixth in the UK for employability.
- Every year more than 500 Bristol students travel overseas to study or work abroad as part of their degree.
- At Bristol, you will be taught by internationally renowned academics, whose research directly influences your course.
University of Exeter
- The Academic Ranking of World Universities 2019 has seen the University retain its place amongst the top 200 ranked global institutions.
- Exeter is 3rd in the Russell Group universities, achieving a mark of 87 per cent for Overall Satisfaction in the National Student Survey 2018.
- Exeter recently also ranked 10th position in the Guardian University Guide 2020, while subjects across the sciences and humanities were also recognised as being among the very best in the country.
King's College London
- King’s College London is ranked seventh in the UK according to The Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2018.
- King’s is ranked fourth in the UK and 25th in the world for graduate employability, according to the results of Times Higher Education's Global Employability University Ranking.
- A key driver for students applying to King's is its global reputation as a top university not only in the UK but in the world.
University of Leeds
- The University, established in 1904, is one of the largest higher education institutions in the UK, renowned globally for the quality of its teaching and research.
- Leeds is ranked in the top 100 universities in the QS World University Rankings 2020
- The University was The Times and The Sunday Times’ University of the Year in 2017 and are currently ranked 11th in its Good University Guide 2019
Newcastle University London
- Newcastle University has a proud reputation of academic excellence, spanning more than 180 years, and the new London campus brings this Russell Group education to a major world city for business, finance and commerce.
- Through their location in the heart of the City of London, Newcastle London have established partnerships with a range of national and international businesses headquartered in the city.
- Newcastle University London students are part of a friendly and supportive learning community.
Queen Mary, University of London
- 92% of graduates are in work or further study within six months of graduating
- With students from over 160 nationalities, Queen Mary is one of the most diverse institutions in the world, located in one of the most diverse cities in the world.
- Queen Mary is a member of the Russell Group of leading UK universities
University of Sheffield
- Sheffield is a world top-100 university with highly rated teaching and research. At Sheffield you'll be taught by inspirational researchers and be able to see the work they do first hand.
- The University of Sheffield offers 350 different courses, across 75 different subject areas. The University also offers preparation programmes for international students.
- Sheffield is one of the best value cities to live and study in the UK. It is also rated as one of the safest cities in the UK.
University of Southampton
- Southampton are in the top 20 of UK universities, a top 100 global university, and a top Russell Group university.
- The University's 'Our Year in Employment' placement scheme, industry connections and a supportive Careers and Employability Service will help prepare you for success.
- Many undergraduate courses give you the chance to pursue personal interests and grow your skills by taking an interdisciplinary module.
SI-UK's service is fast, reliable and efficient - their consultants are specialists, working closely with all UK universities; through my consultants' advice, and application assistance I was able to get offers from top ranked universities.
Carla Termini King's College London, Accounting and Finance